My name is Aaron. I am a graduate student at the University of Pennsylvania, in the International Educational Development Program (IEDP). From the first week of June, 2016 through mid-August I will be working with different organizations on disability inclusion and social-emotional learning in Jamaica.
Above, you will see a navigation bar where you can find the following information:
- Internship – Regularly updated posts specifically about the work I’m doing in Jamaica.
- Today I Learned – This page will be updated once a day-ish with a new fact or story about Jamaica.
- Higher Ed Links – These provide direct links to Penn’s Graduate School of Education, the IEDP homepage, and my undergraduate Alma mater, South Dakota State University. Go Jackrabbits!
- Thoughts – This page will include original posts, pictures, and videos. Anything that piques my interest…and my thoughts about it.
- Contact – If you would like to send me a message, please do so! I would be happy to respond, and your question may make it on the Thoughts page.
*Quick disclaimer: The opinions expressed on this blog are the author’s own and do not reflect the view of the University of Pennsylvania, the UPenn Graduate School of Education, or the IEDP, UNICEF, or Breds Treasure Beach Foundation.